Saving products are classified into two basic types: current account and time deposit. Features include:
- diversified products to choose from;
- various terms: current account, 3-month, 6-month, 1-year, 2-year, 3-year, 5-year;
- various currencies: RMB, Japanese yen, Euro, HK dollar, British pound, Australian dollar, Swiss franc, Canadian dollar, Singapore dollar;
- Various mediums of deposit: bank card, passbook, certificate of deposit;
- dual passwords to ensure safety: one for inquiry and the other for transaction;
- all savings entitled to be withdrawn at any banking office of the bank across the country;
- VIP service for customers with total value of assets with the bank above certain level;
- customized inter-account transfer among current accounts and time deposit accounts.
To open a savings account with the bank, you should present your own valid ID at any of our banking office. You could also ask a delegate to open an account or make a deposit on your behalf. In this case, the delegate must present both your and his/her own valid IDs.